The PADDY2Col stack is a very easy to use 2 column stack with complete control over the point at which screen size requires the 2 columns to stack one on top of each other. However, it also has 2 advanced features that make it a unique 2 column stack. The stack has 2 breakpoints and the 2 columns can collapse above and below a range of screen sizes. Also the 2 columns can be swapped when in 2 column mode - otherwise known as pulling and pushing the columns. Make sure to examine the demo of a 2Col inside a 3Col below.
- Main application is to create 2 adjustable width columns
- RapidWeaver Stacks3 stack designed to work with our Templates & Projects
- Foundation & Foundry compatible
- 2 Breakpoints to choose when exactly to collapse columns for a range of screen sizes
- Zero gutter and padding allows simple but complex layouts
- Designed to work with other PADDYCol stacks
- 4 easy setting: Set the the 1 or 2 Breakpoints, adjust split and swap columns.
- Advanced Custom Class feature
- Included with every new Project & Template