Multiple Layouts Projects with use of "projected" modal content ideal for sidebar applications, & Source Reveal Effects
- Multiple use of "Projected" content into Source stacks to display content
- Uses the Source Reveal effects, to hide and show overlayed image that trigger "Projected" content
- The home page uses the Splider or Splider2 slider to trigger "Projected" content
- Cool underline link animation in Layout 3 page
- Perfect for product, service and blog iteThe navigation is fully adjustable to collapse to mobile and can contain links, page links, smooth scroll to same page links, images or buttons.
- Check out the demo and each of the pages
This Project would be ideal for:
Any web site where display of multiple product or services is required so the product or services remail easy to navigate. Classic sidebar designs that need modernising
Sites where simplicity and visual appearance are most important
One of the challenges in Web design is how to effeciently and effectively present different amounts of content to the visitor, so that the visitor can see the content and also what the navigation options are, all in one place. The Home page uses layouts for low numbers of content (i.e. up to 6) and the Layout 2 page shows a layout suitable for 6 or more, and is a modern fully responsive and adjustable take on the old rigid non responsive sidebar navigation.
- SOURCE + ADDON PACK
- RapidWeaver 7 or 8 with Stacks 4+
- BWD Limelight - Buy Andrew at BWD a coffee
- SPLIDER or SPLIDER2 slider stack from STH
- No additional stacks required
Based on Source, the speed in Edit and Preview is outstanding and the published code is tiny making the page load speed fast.
Each pages colour and even the images can be controlled from just 1 colour setting.
- Documentation in Stacks4 notes inside Project and all images
- Splider version v104 & Splider2 version v105
- RW7 project file - compatible with RW8+