A selection of Full page slide layouts using Splider v1 and also Poster2 with webP image support
- Multiple Slider page layouts, that will appeal to those want to navigate by thumb on mobile or iPads, using Splider v1 - Note Splider2 not supported
- V1.01 update add webP image support with HTACCESS mod for all images including BG, slide, Poster2, etc..
- Multiple ways to offer button or thumb swipe left/right/up/down navigation experience that appeal to the TikTok generation
- Uses the super light Splider slider to create combined horizontal and vertical pages or screens.
- Pages 4, 5 & 6 uses Poster2 to dynamically load pages for products, blogs, lessons, etc..
- Can be added as a page in a multipage site or used to create single page site
- Check out the demos and each of the pages
This Project would be ideal for:
Creating online presentations or lessons quickly, that will appeal to those want to navigate by thumb on mobile or iPads.
Perfect for creating full page vertical or horizontal web pages or presentations that are a front end to a Poster Dynamic delivery of unlimited amount of content.
The Demo pages layouts are designed to be cut and pasted into your designs.
Checkout the Demo 3 page to see the seamless adjacent images that line up paired images above & below.
The text can optionaly scale with the device width.
Significant new feature, adds webP image support. Serve all images as optimised webP with jpg/png fallback for 21% of browsers that don't support webP.
This Project uses Splider v1 and is not configured to use Splider2.
- SOURCE + ADDON PACK
- STH Splider (Splider2 not supported)
- Instacks Poster2 for pages 4, 5 & 6, BWD Limelight
- RapidWeaver 7 or 8 with Stacks 4+
- BWD Limelight is used only for the Menu
- Instacks Poster2 used in pages 4. 5 & 6.
The layouts are fast and achieve 100% in Google PageSpeed Insights
- Documentation in Stacks4 notes inside Project and all images
- RW7 project file - compatible with RW8+